Director of Finance – Job Description
The Director of Finance is responsible for the overall fiscal management of Ronald McDonald House Charities of the Southwest (RMHCSW) and serves as the IT and HR Administrator.
- Bachelor’s degree (Accounting/Finance required)
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in financial work environment or position
- Extensive knowledge in QuickBooks and Excel
- Extensive knowledge in budgeting and planning
- Working knowledge of nonprofit tax law
- Notary of Public
- Proven competence in keeping the scope and direction of projects on schedule
- Proven experience building and nurturing donor relationships
- Proven track record of building and managing teams
- Prefer experience working with a Board of Directors
- Strong strategic thinking and planning skills
- Exhibit passion for the RMHC mission, actively participate as a member of the Leadership Team and serve as a good ambassador for the charity.
- Track return on investment related to the Finance Department.
- Manage Finance budget and use budget resources judiciously.
- Pursue opportunities for professional development.
- Develop, empower, motivate, coach and lead Finance Department to set annual goals and priorities.
- Participate in staff meetings and communicate relevant information.
- Participate in Board & Committee meetings and communicate relevant information.
- Work as a team member with all staff at RMHCSW, treating fellow staff members with respect and sensitivity to the requirements of their jobs.
- Execute other responsibilities as requested by the President & CEO.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work/Salary
This is a full-time position. Hours of duty may vary to meet the needs of donors, guests, and volunteers. Salary is competitive and negotiable.
For more information contact:
Linda Limon, Chief Operations Officer
806.744.8877 or firstname.lastname@example.org