PROGRAMS COORDINATOR – LBK (PART TIME)
The Programs Coordinator is responsible for training, scheduling, coordinating, and recognizing area volunteers for Family Room assignments. In addition, this person is responsible for collecting, entering and reporting data. The Programs Coordinator acts as a liaison with volunteers, RMHC staff and hospital personnel providing general support to the Programs Manager.
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent
- College level education or work experience in a related field desirable
- Understanding of hospital protocol
- Prefer experience supervising and working with volunteers
- Bilingual skills desirable.
- Must be 21 or older with an excellent driving record
- Administrative and organizational excellence
- Ability to manage multiple projects efficiently
- Professional and personable demeanor
- Excellent communication skills in all mediums
- Inter-personal and team effectiveness
- Action-oriented and results-driven
- Flexible and adaptable
- Computer competent
- Participate in staff meetings and communicate relevant information.
- Work as a team member with all staff at RMHCSW, treating fellow staff members with respect and sensitivity to the requirements of their jobs.
- Exhibit passion for the RMHC mission.
- Work with families of critically ill children in a compassionate and optimistic manner.
- Respect diverse cultures and work and interact with all types of people.
- Execute other responsibilities as requested.
- Clean and maintain Family Rooms.
- Staff the Family Room if no volunteer is available.
- Inventory and replenish office and food supplies.
- Greet and direct volunteers, donors and families.
- Assist the Programs Manager with outreach of services provided.
- Accept and process all volunteer applications. (Conduct background checks.)
- Recruit, Train, Schedule, Retain Volunteers.
- Collect, Enter, & Report – Data (volunteer and family statistics)
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk or hear; and taste or smell. The employee may occasionally lift or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work/Salary
This is a part-time position. Hours of duty may vary to meet the needs of donors, guests, and volunteers. Salary is competitive and negotiable. Other Duties
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Submit resumes to Cindy Antoniello, Programs Manager – email@example.com